- For twin/double rooms NZ$12,250 per person*.
- For single rooms throughout add NZ$2210.
- For wine with the nine evening meals included in the price add NZ$135.
*This price is based on a minimum group size of 16 people. Maximum group size 20 people.
The price includes:
- Art history lecturer and Renaissance art specialist Phyllis Mossman travelling with the group throughout as tour leader and group coordinator.
- Tamarillo Active Travel’s Italy director Marina Mantovani travelling with the group throughout as tour manager, translator and guide.
- Additional expert local guides most days.
- Admission fees for all the galleries, churches, museums, villas and special sites specified in the itinerary.
- 21 nights’ accommodation (all in 4-star hotels).
- All necessary group vehicle transfers.
- 21 breakfasts (i.e. each day of the tour) and morning tea at Villa d’Este (day 3).
- Five two-course lunches and nine three-course dinners; including still and sparkling water, coffee and tea.
The price excludes international and national travel into Rome and out from Florence. Participants will need to make these arrangements themselves.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change and availability. Some venues listed may not be able to be visited in the future due to circumstances beyond our control. We will advise you of all changes as soon as practical and wherever possible will propose alternatives of equal quality and price.
Payment process. Please note, there are only two places left for the September 2019 tour:
- To reserve your place on the tour a deposit of NZ$4000 is required.
- Final payment is due three months out from the tour start date, by 16 June 2019.
Cancellation policy: Each deposit will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations within two months of the tour start date will be charged at 50%. Cancellations within two weeks of the start date will be charged at 95%. Cancellations within one week of the start date will be charged at 100%.
To book your place on the tour or to request more information please contact the tour leader Phyllis Mossman by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then be advised as to how to pay your deposit via internet banking or by using Tamarillo Active Travel’s on-line booking system. Places on the tour will be allocated on a first come first served basis.